- Review loan applications for completeness and accuracy, reconcile applications against system input
- Review file for all employment information and order all VOE’s
- Preview individual and business tax returns
- Run loan through DU and LP and update Encompass with results
- Order flood certification
- Notify loan officer and processor when loan set up is complete
- Review credit report and order all necessary mortgage credit supplements
- Gather required documentation from the customer and third parties in support of the loan approval decision.
- Submit applications to underwriting for verification and recommendation.
- Analyze income, assets, and liability documentation
- Establish long term relationships with clients and lending partners by delivering the best in customer service.
- Other duties as assigned
You Will Learn:
- A thorough understanding of loan program requirements, processing and closing knowledge/experience
- Ability to analyze and communicate complex loan products
- Demonstrate self-motivational skills and the ability to work in a high pressure, high volume production-oriented environment while meeting deadlines.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year processing experience
- Must be proficient in Encompass
- Excellent customer service skills, phone etiquette and must work well with others in a team setting
- Strong organizational, problem solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Ability to work with deadlines.