Your primary job duty will be business development and creating alliances with potential referral partners. We have invested heavily in creating a system and putting staff in place to accommodate the day to day duties of operations. i.e. paperwork gathering, client communication. Every Lending Advisor will be assigned a loan coordinator and processor. The Lending Advisor will have assistance in the flow through of each single transaction. This is a salaried position and loan officers will be responsible for production but will also receive leads and deals from Company marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with homebuyers, real estate agents, financial planners, and builders, etc
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Submit applications to processor/underwriting for verification and recommendation.
- Prequalify prospective buyers, counsel on financing options and repair credit challenged purchasers as needed
- No experience necessary, we are willing to train candidates if we feel the potential is there
You Will Learn:
- A thorough understanding of loan program requirements, processing and closing knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of real estate and finance through appropriate experience or certified course work
- Ability to analyze and communicate complex loan products ·
- Demonstrate self-motivational skills and the ability to work in a high pressure, high volume production-oriented environment while meeting deadlines
- Possess a high level of interpersonal and sales skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills